At Footprints, we extend a hand of support to anyone who wants a better life by maintaining long-term recovery over substance use disorders.
Our Recovery Community Center at 4501 Troost offers a variety of programs and resources:
- Recovery Classes are held at 6:00 PM on Monday and Wednesday evenings. Eight sessions are available dealing with topics such as understanding addiction, avoiding relapse and family issues in recovery.
- Therapy Groups: ten-week program is available to those who complete all eight class sessions.
- One on One Counseling and Recovery Coaching
- Computer Learning Center: basic PC classes, MS Office training and resume/job search assistance.
- Drop-in Center: comfortable home-like atmosphere to build informal peer-to-peer relationships
- Support Groups: See the schedule of 12 Step meetings that meet in our facility seven days a week
- Literature: we have AA and CA literature for sale, as well as the Life Recovery Bible.
Footprints is certified by the Missouri Department of Mental Health, Division of Behavioral Health, as a provider of Recovery Support Services.
For additional information about participating in any of these activities, call (816) 561-0567, 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM, weekdays. You can also use our online contact form.
We also operate a short-term residence for homeless veterans. Learn more about Heroes Home Gate.